Why is it that sometimes the humans ask us what we want for dinner, then they fix us what THEY want us to eat and not what we said we wanted? Beau (SGC)

I really think they lack the pre-frontal lobe development necessary to make the leap of logic from asking the question to understanding the answer.

In other words, they're just not right in the head.

I've gotten to the point that when I get asked that, I just answer "Stinky Goodness" because chances are, they'll at least get that part correct.

If they're having something like real live fresh dead shrimp, though, I don't even bother asking, I just do what I can to get it. When you try to crawl over their shoulders while they're eating, they get the point: kitty wants some.

Sometimes, you just have to be direct with them. Because of their broken brains.

0 comments:

Post a Comment