Max, did you pee on the floor like Buddah says? Why would you do that if Buddah is already in trouble? Splain.......

Yes I did. And I did it proudly. And you know why?

Because the litter box was disgusting!

We're not talking Buddah got in there and peed before I could. We're talking it hadn't been scooped in TWO DAYS, and dooods, Max does not use a box that has not been scooped in two days. When the box is foul, Max finds another place to pee, and since I wanted to get my point across, which just happened to be "HEY! I don't care if Buddah is already in trouble and I can cute my way to treats, MY BOX IS FOUL!" I peed right there in front of the Woman.

And dooods, it was awesome. You should have seen how excited she got! She told me to "stop that right now!" like I was going to...I just kept peeing until she was practically picking me up.

But you know what?

She cleaned the litter box.

So it worked.

0 comments:

Post a Comment