Why can't I let Mom clip my claws? I know it doesn't hurt and she's really kind, but I HATE IT. AND I FIGHT IT. Why can't I relax and let it happen?

Doood, who can blame you? I mean, LOOK AT ME! I let some dork in pajamas touch my paws, and I wound up asleep, and when I woke up I was nadless and my claws were GONE. Bad things happen when we let people near our paws, so I totally get why you fight it.

You might also fight it a little because it hurts a touch? People have to kinda squeeze your feet to get your claws out to clip them, and I wouldn't think that would be very comfortable. Buddah has his claws but the people hardly ever clip them because he has several scratching thingies and he uses them a million times a day.

Thinking about it, they trimmed my back claws a few times. I didn't like it, but I didn't fight it. Maybe because after they do stuff like that I get crunchy treats. Crap...they've trained me, haven't they?

0 comments:

Post a Comment