My cat's birthday is coming up. What should I get him? He doesn't play with toys.

At some point, we all come to the realization that, hey! We're CATS! We don't really need to do anything more than eat, sleep, poop, repeat. So we stop playing with toys for the most part.

Some of us, even though we no longer play, per se, do enjoy getting ripped off our asses, so some primo nip is always nice to have. I like having my nip in a felt candy bar; that's easy to hold onto and tub all over my face, thereby assuring a really good high. So that would be a good present.

Your cat will also appreciate a well thought out personal gift. Like steak. Or chicken from Denny's. Something with gravy poured on it.

But the best gift?

REAL LIVE FRESH DEAD SHRIMP!!!

Lots of it. Lots and lots and lots of it. Give your kitty some real live fresh dead shrimp, then a Nip candy bar, and maybe some crunchy treats, and he was have a Happy Birthday indeed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment