What's the best way to wake up lazy hoomans so they can serve breakfast already?

There are several tried and true ways to wake a lazy human up so that they can fulfill their felinely obligations. A paw smacked just so across their nose works well, but I find that if you curl your paw into a tiny fist and punch them in the eye, that works better.

Another good way to get them up is to creep gently on top of them, and then body slam into their face, neck, or chest. The bigger you are, the more impact this method has, and I find that I get a better reaction when I've dropped 17 pounds of black and white glory right into a face.

But the best way? Stick your nose or your tongue up on of their nostrils. That gets them up really fast, although your breakfast will likely be served with several choice words.

2 comments:

Gigi said...

Max, I just LOVE your Q&A's. I am trying 2 get the human to type out more of my questions but she says I should try to figure some things out for myself. Hrmph.

Karen Jo said...

You have some really good methods there, Max. I have found that a gentle pat on the cheek with just a hint of claw works very well.

Post a Comment