Do you ever have book signings for your books? If not, why not? If yes, do you ever fly Pet Airways to other locations?

I've considered doing a book signing, but then I thought, "WHY?" If I held a book signing I would have to get into my plastic tomb and let the Woman stick it in the car, and nothing ever good comes from having to ride in the car. And then if nothing bad happened in the car, I'd have to put up with all these people at the book signing, and nothing ever good comes from being around too many people. And even if nothing bad happened around all the people, I'd still have to contend with all the screaming wimmens wanting to touch my glorious fur, because you know they wouldn't be able to resist, and nothing good ever comes from screaming wimmens touching your furs.

Wait...well, maybe something good would come from that but I just can't see risking it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment