Dear Psychokitty, I also have a comedy-cat blog, would you mind checking it out? I would luv to write about you on my blog if you you add a little link onto yours? okays, here it is: http://www.wix.com/calvinandteddy/[REST OF URL DELETED]

OK, I *might* but there's this whole red warning on your blog that says WARNING:EXTREME DANGER DO NOT CLICK which makes me a little reticent to tell anyone about it. Now, I thought that might be part of the blog and supposed to be funny, but I didn't click on it just in case, so... unless I find out it's a safe blog, I kinda can't send my friends to it.

1 comments:

Gigi said...

My Human is brave (um, stupid and reckless) so she went ahead and googled around til she found the blog and then she threw caution to the wind and clicked on the scary red "extreme danger" box. It's a link to Dogster :-)

Post a Comment