Why did you move from Ohio to Catifornia?

Because Ohio is Evil. Really. You should have seen the people who lived around us. They were always forcing my people to leave the house and sit in the front yard, sipping stupid drinks while they talked and talked and talked and watched the Sticky Little People play. Oh, and the snow! I couldn't believe how evil that was! It covered everything when I least expected it and it was so freaking cold! The only redeeming quality about that was being able to look out the front window and watch people slip and fall on their asterisks. Heh, yeah, I miss that part of it.

Mostly, though, the people wanted to move back to Catifornia after the Man was done passing gas for the USAF because the Younger Human was still there, and so were the Grandma and the Grandpa. If we had stayed in Ohio, all the Evil people would have moved away because that's how it is in the USAF, and my people would have been bored and lonely, and CA is home. It can't be too bad a place, 'cause it's where I was born!

0 comments:

Post a Comment