Max, dude, as one of my very bestest friends, can you find me a lady cat? (looking for someone 8+ yrs, who likes sun spots, napping, good conversation, occasional play, is her own, has a good sense of humor & wants companionship.

Well, I might have been able to help but I don't know who you are, and it's kind of hard to hook a couple of buds up without knowing who it is who's looking for companionship. But, doood, let me tell you, being a bachelor can be a really great thing. You can be friends with all the lady kitties, you can flirt with everyone, and as long as you're respectful about it no one gets mad! And the best thing about that is that there's no womens getting mad if you forget their birthdays! And true, too, if you're as awesome as I am, it's just not fair to limit that awesomeness to one girl kitty. I believe in spreading the awesomeness around and enjoying the friendship of as many girl kitties as I can. And boy kitties. Because when you're a free spirit, you can be friends with the boy kitties too.

Face it, most of us are nootered anyway, so it's not like we have that to offer the ladies...

2 comments:

Beau said...

Max, it's Beau. I thought my name was on the question when I posted this question. The computer must've ate it! You know how much I loved Mia and Ghost, and there's been a hole in my heart ever since they went to The Bridge...

Max said...

Everything comes through anonymously unless a kitty has a formspring account, so most of the time I don't know who's asking a question. But really, dood, all the ladies like you. You could just be friends with all of them!

Post a Comment