Why did the people steal your front claws? Does it hurt?

When the Younger Human brought me home I was a little, um, energetic, and we had hank the Dog, who was not energetic and so laid back that they were afraid I was going to scratch his eyeballs out or something. So when they got me nootered, they also got my front claws removed...but to be fair, they didn't know what it involved then, and if they could redo it, they wouldn't.

It doesn't hurt now, but I imagine right afterward it did, even though I acted like it didn't. Now it's just annoying, because there are times I would really like to drive a claw or two into Buddah... And I don't like anyone touching my front paws, though occasionally I'll let the Woman, mostly because she's gentle when she does and she always says she's sorry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment