Max, our younger human is gettin kinda big. Like, taller than Mom. Is he gonna haf to leaf home sum day? If he does, can I has his bed? Will he efur come back? Will he amember us? Will he smell diffrint? What if anofur kitteh dopts him? ~Victor Tabbycat

I've been through this, Dood... the Younger Human was already tall when he brought me home, but yeah, there came a day when he no longer lived with us. And then we moved to Evil, Ohio. But, ya know what? Even though we moved that far away, he STILL came to see me, so obviously he remembered me. Yeah, he smelled a little different, but I got used to it.

Now, if another kitty adopts him, it'll be ok. You're still his #1 kitty, and it means some kitty got a forever home. No, your real worry is if he does what my Younger Human did. Adopt a DOG.

And you totally get his bed. If he leaves it. Mine took his :/

0 comments:

Post a Comment